As my friend Sue in Cincinnati might say, I'm a little "previous" with this blog, since the relocation from Wisconsin to Cape Town, S. Africa, won't happen until August. But I'm relatively new to the blogosphere and was eager to see what I could do here.
There are a few initial glitches to be ironed out--the background picture in particular--but I hope to get the site ready by the time daughter Rachel, granddaughter Morgan, and I take off for Venice and Paris mid-June. Watch for photos (and oohs and aahs) then.
Meantime, I'll be posting from time to time on preparations for the big trip!
I'm so glad you'll be blogging your adventures, Erica! Looking forward to reading...
ReplyDeleteOh, I totally agree with Becky -- it will be like we are all there with you, as we read about your adventures. Looking forward to the updates and reading about your experiences in South Africa.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about and see photos of all of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteHave to remember my camera and usb connector on the Venice/Paris trip!
ReplyDelete